A Rails web application that suggests places to meet based on travel time.
- Leveraged the Google Maps API to calculate a center point by public transit travel time.
- Employed the Google Places API to recommend central restaurants, bars, and cafes to meet at.
- Utilized closures and timeouts to work around Google API limits when requesting directions.
A client-side web application utilizing the JQuery library with a Sinatra backend.
- Tracked states of cards to determine validity of attempted moves.
- Maintained a score based on number of moves and sets completed.
A Sinatra web application with an AngularJS front-end to display the Game of Life.
- Calculated moves of the game in Sinatra to be sent in batches to be rendered in Angular.
- Implemented AJAX requests to maintain a queue of moves to be rendered sequentially client-side.
- Leveraged sessions to store the game board in Sinatra and remove the need for post requests.
Feeling glum? What better than cats, men, and compliments to cheer you up? Built with Ruby on Sinatra.
A playlister app which looks up a selection of artists, genres, and songs.
The classic fight of rock, paper, scissor. Who will win? Built in Ruby.
A command-line Ruby app to scrape the class website and launch blogs and twitter pages for classmates.
A tri-color LED that changes colors when you squeeze a pressure sensor. Built with Node JS and Johnny-Five, with Arduino.